Monday, April 15, 2013

Coma Patient

    Just a warning in advance, this day was very blah. Spent most of it sleeping, even after a good night's sleep last night. Needed to recharge the batteries. Part of it was also hiding from all the water fights outside.
    After dark was when life spiced up. Went to our last Sunday market in Chiang Mai and went crazy. Bought some more gifts for those back home, picked up some more things for me (I am such a terrible person), and pet a cat. There was a very chill cat there who you tipped after you pet. I also made merit by pouring water over a Buddha statue. Because that's what you do at Songkran: pour water over everything in sight. I seriously think the motto of Songkran is "You can always be more wet."
    After we got back Karen and I watched more Lara Croft. Deanna fell asleep during the movie. She curls up under the blanket, which is tan, so I call it her burrito mode.
    Wish I had some pictures to put here, but I have been too scared to take my camera out during the day. I plan to venture out tomorrow and head to the mall. The blizzard of the month is mango and sweet sticky rice. Mango ice cream with sticky rice on top. DQs in America just officially became lame. Especially since the blizzards here can still be turned upside down without everything falling out of the cup.
    I have been trying to Skype with my mom the last few days, hopefully it works tomorrow. Hope you're reading this Mom.

No comments: