Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sometimes Ice Cold Water is a Bad Thing

    Today was exhilarating, exhausting, and very very wet. We ventured out a couple times today. Once to do laundry, once to eat, once to experience songkran and again to keep experiencing songkran. It was not a disappointing experience. Most of us spent the day completely drenched. The attackers varied from little kids running up to us unsure of whether or not to empty their buckets on us to people who chased us around with a bucket/super soaker full of ice cold water. I will go into more detail tomorrow but I wanted to let you all know that America needs a holiday like this. But not really because, looking at the other foreigners here, people would not keep their clothes on.
Also, I cannot wait for tomorrow
One more thing, as I post this my view count is at 1990. So by the time you read this it will be at 2000 views. Thank you all so much again.

No comments: