Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fool's Day!!

     Hey everyone!! I can't connect on my computer so I'm doing a quick message on the computer in the lobby. Have to put my typing skills to use here since it's easier to type while not looking at the keyboard then trying to figure out the Japanese characters on the keys. They swear that everything will be better tomorrow. Since most places promise that and then never follow through, I am looking at internet cafes with a connected bar for tomorrow night. Until then, hope you had a great April Fool's Day. My joke today was to convince the group I was staying in room 666. Drexler even wrote it down and we're right next door to Deanna and Karen again (united at last). Deanna was very mad at me.
    This is not my joke, I seriously cannot connect to the internet. Neither can Deanna but everyone else who tried it can. About to chuck my computer out the window. Not really. But it deserves it.

No comments: